Find out what is happening in the world of corruption
Engage with current debates around the topic of corruption in SA
Receive relevant content every month! Don't worry - we take privacy seriously and will never share your details.
The Corruption Watch team is small, but dedicated. Our people are excited about the work they do, and proud that they’re helping to take South Africa forward. Our task is often challenging, but always rewarding. If you’re looking for an inspirational environment and work that truly makes a difference, contact us.
DIGITAL MEDIA OFFICER
The digital media officer will work under the supervision of the communications and marketing manager.
Responsibilities will include:
• Provide technical support to community members and staff
• Implement new community features as and if necessary
• Moderate discussions, postings and activity on online platforms in accordance with Corruption Watch’s user-generated content moderation policy
• Monitor and measure the success of community engagement
• Provide monthly reports on quantitative and qualitative data
• Identify and report on community trends
• Analyse, review and report on the effectiveness of the site and new initiatives
• Document all learning experiences and provide a monthly report
• Produce written content that can be used to initiate discussion on the platforms
• Generate infographics and other multi-media to be used on the site
• Organise and manage online events and activities that take place on the community platform
• Contribute to the weekly / daily planning of content
• Support the production of website and social media content
• Generate infographics and other multi-media as appropriate for social media channels
• Keep on top of digital marketing, SEO and content marketing trends
• Identify useful publications or resources that will enhance CW web and social media content
• Provide monthly reports on Facebook and Twitter
• Manage online advertising on Facebook and Google
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies and social media presence
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
• Review new technologies and keep the organisation at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
• Knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools / Search Console
• Diploma/ degree in digital media marketing studies
• 1 – 2 years’ experience (Digital media and marketing)
• Digital design skills and aptitude
Interested applicants should send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• A letter motivating your application for the position
• A concise CV ( not longer than three pages)
• Three (3) contactable references.
Remuneration: This is a full-time position. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please check this page regularly to keep up to date with Corruption Watch positions as they become available.
We’ll also keep you posted about new positions and about our work in our newsletter.