- Dissemination of public education material
- Active public participation in the election process
- Engagement with the department of education to address policy gaps
- Provision of support for newly elected representatives in selected provinces
- Interaction with learners on issues of accountability through debate competitions
Help us turn our schools around
Our work is important
Corruption Watch relies on donations from generous individuals like you to carry out our work.
We can’t do it without your help.
We provide a platform for reporting corruption to us
We investigate selected reports of alleged corruption, particularly cases that have an impact on society
We work with mainstream and community media to make sure that corruption is fully exposed
We gather and analyse information to identify patterns and hot spots of corruption
We build campaigns that mobilise people to take a stand against corruption
[ssbp url=”https://www.corruptionwatch.org.za/take-action/make-a-donation/donate-online-now/” title=”Fight corruption and support Corruption Watch – DONATE NOW”]