Corruption Watch seeks to appoint a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer to implement its Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning strategy.
Corruption Watch is a non-profit, civil society organisation. CW receives reports of corruption from the public. We investigate certain reports, expose corruption through our communications platforms and mobilise the public to take a stand against corruption and the abuse of public funds.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least an Honours degree and at least three years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation and be persistent and tenacious with an inquisitive and friendly disposition.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation is essential while exposure to integrity-related programmes would be an advantage.
- The incumbent should have a working knowledge of the statutory and legislative context of Corruption Watch’s activities, knowledge and experience of governance/ corruption and integrity programmes, good knowledge of results based management and reporting processes, basic knowledge of evaluation strategies and familiarity with contemporary thinking around good practices in organisational learning.
- Developing performance indicators and preparing quarterly reports on performance
- Developing learning briefs; providing inputs to donor reports
- Compiling quarterly reports
- Managing knowledge centre
- Commissioning and managing evaluations and implementing project and campaign monitoring procedures.
Remuneration is commensurate with experience. Corruption Watch is a grant-funded institution and the level of remuneration is dependent on available funding.
To apply please submit:
- A covering letter motivating your application for the position
- A detailed CV;
- Details of three (3) contactable references (including email addresses)
To Mr Aadil Vally, Office Manager, at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: (011) 447 2696
CLOSING DATE: 31 May 2013
If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, you can assume your application has been unsuccessful. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.