My Corruption-Free Africa
My Corruption-Free Africa is an online competition that encourages African youth to participate in a writing and/or photography challenge based around the theme of anti-corruption.
- Submit an original piece that is between 800-1000 words long for a blog entry or 2000 – 3000 words long for a short story.
- The entry must be based on the theme of Corruption through My Eyes.
- The entry can either be a fictional or a non-fictional piece. Participants must clearly specify this aspect at the top of the entry.
- All entries must be the work of the entrant and must not have been published or awarded with a prize in any other photographic competition before.
- The piece can be written in any language. However, participants must also provide an English translation with their entries in order to facilitate public outreach and to meet the requirements of the contest process.
- Participants must submit a short biography (150 words) as well as a high resolution picture of themselves.
Winner – $1 000
1st runner-up – $500
2nd runner-up – $250
Deadline: 27 February 2015.
Download the blogging rules in PDF format.