Corruption Watch is looking to recruit a head of communications, who will be based in our Braamfontein office.
Key performance areas for this exciting and challenging senior position include :
- Development and ongoing management of the communications strategy;
- Management of media relations and monitoring;
- Management of Corruption Watch’s digital platforms;
- Overall responsibility for the public education strategy and the Corruption Watch brand;
- Management of service providers and the communications staff.
Applicants with the following attributes are encouraged to apply for this opportunity:
- A Masters degree in Business Administration, Public Policy; Communication or other;
- Seven to 10 years' experience in media or communication fields with at least three years at a senior management level.
Download a detailed description, in PDF format, of the position.
To apply please submit:
- A covering letter motivating your application for the position;
- A detailed CV;
- Details of three (3) contactable references (including e-mail addresses).
Applications close on Friday 20 June 2014. Please send all your documents in word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corruption Watch is looking to recruit a head of communications, who will be based in our Braamfontein office. The successful applicant will be in charge of developing our communications strategy, managing media relations and service providers, overseeing the Corruption Watch brand, and managing our digital platforms.