Corruption Watch is looking to recruit a head of communications, who will be based in our Braamfontein office.
Key performance areas for this exciting and challenging senior position include :
- Development and ongoing management of the communications strategy;
- Management of media relations and monitoring;
- Management of Corruption Watch’s digital platforms;
- Overall responsibility for the public education strategy and the Corruption Watch brand;
- Management of service providers and the communications staff.
Applicants with the following attributes are encouraged to apply for this opportunity:
- A Masters degree in Business Administration, Public Policy; Communication or other;
- Seven to 10 years' experience in media or communication fields with at least three years at a senior management level.
Download a detailed description, in PDF format, of the position.
To apply please submit:
- A covering letter motivating your application for the position;
- A detailed CV;
- Details of three (3) contactable references (including e-mail addresses).
Applications close on Friday 20 June 2014. Please send all your documents in word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.